TextGRAB SDK 3.0 includes a lot of improvements.
New features in TextGRAB SDK 3.0:
- Support of 64-bit systems. Now you can use TextGRAB SDK for capturing text on x64 operating systems (Windows XP x64, Windows Vista x64).
- Capturing text from desktop Java applications.
- Using multiple TextGRAB SDK instances. Now it is possible to create and use multiple instances of TextGRAB SDK within one application or in different applications.
- Capturing text snapshot. This allows retrieving the list of text items in specified window. For each item it is possible to obtain its coordinates, text, colours, font, etc.
- Increased performance.
New functions in TextGRAB SDK 3.0:
- New function for setting capture timeout.
- New function for capturing text string.
TextGRAB SDK 3.0 also includes improved documentation and examples.
TextGRAB SDK homepage:
Download TextGRAB SDK 3.0: